Friday, August 31, 2018

How to start thinking positive. (Secret article)


How to think positive?
How to think positive?
Positiveness in thoughts have huge impact in our daily life. No one in this universe has become successful with negative mind-set. Everyone is trying to adopt constructive style of Thinking but many of them makes an unsuccessful attempt.

Having problem at certain stage of life is obvious thing. But the way you react to the problem that matters the most. Do you know how unsuccessful people do negative self-talk? and continuously criticize about their surrounding? You may find them winning and complaining all the time. They do not realize that they are being pushed away from positive thoughts. And it is confirmed that once you rut of this negative thinking then it is very difficult to get rid of it.

This article describes the secret way to bring positive thoughts in your life in most easy way.

The Secret Life in two things 1. Affirmations and 2. Timing.

The word “Affirmation” means strengthen and steady. And affirmative statements are like self believe about the things that are true for us. Main purpose of affirmative statement is to affirm yourself that things are good to us even we don’t feel that way. The affirmative statements play significant role in daily life.

Another thing its Timing. You just have to spend few minutes before going to bed at night. You might be thinking why we have to spend time before going to bed only? So this has something to do with your conscious and subconscious mind.

How subconscious mind works is another story. Read this article to understand more about it. But per my experience, our subconscious mind remain most active at sleep and it has capacity to bring you close to positive things in miraculous way.

The bottom line is- Affirmation at accurate timing (i.e. before going to sleep) is more effective method to bring positive thoughts in your life.

Now I think you understood what is affirmations and what is perfect time for it. so I have wrote down 15 effective affirmative statement that you should say before going to bed every single night. It will take hardly 5 minutes to read these statements. And day by day you will see difference in your thoughts. Here you go.

  1. I am the best and I am the best creation of God.
  2. I am worthy of love and happiness.
  3. I have the power within me to create a successful life.
  4. I am confident and courageous.
  5. I have strength, abilities and talent to make my life successful.
  6. I have positive and healthy mind set.
  7. Everything in my life is going to be better day by day.
  8. My past is not a reflection of my future.
  9. I respect and honor myself.
  10. I am the only one who can make my life better.
  11. I am seeking good health, wealth and happiness.
  12. I am so grateful for my life and all its blessing.
  13. I am intentionally learning new things for my better.
  14. I am compassionate, powerful honest and loyal.
  15. I will achieve my dreams in most beautiful way and will become successful in my life.

So these are 15 affirmative statements which you should read daily. If you got any new of affirmative statements, you practices it in your bed time. I would suggest to save this article in your device and try it for 30 days. Let me know your comments and have happy future.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment